Friday, June 09, 2006

Tame even the wildest and finest baby hair







I make the cutest bows and hair clips for baby fine and super soft hair. These clips are guaranteed to stay in even the finest of hair. Not to mention that they are so dang cute! I'm selling them for only $3 dollars each, which is a steal compared to others I've seen like them in boutiques for $7 and up. If you would like to see more or shop for these awesome clips click on Hair Pretties under links. There you will find more clips and different ways to wear them.

4 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can I see what you have available?

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Little Miss Sew it All said...

You can email me or just leave me a comment like you did and I will email you a picture of what I have made and ready to go. If you are looking for a spacific color or theme let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to order some... is there a discount if I want more than one?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Little Miss Sew it All said...

Yes, I'll do two for $5. Email me at ladybuglinds@hotmail.com. Leave me your address and let me know how you would like to pay. Do you know which clips you would like? Or do you want some custom made?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home