Friday, June 09, 2006

The cutest darn picture quilts ever!





These are baby size baby quilts measuring about 24" x 36". I make them using anywhere from 1 to 13 pictures of your baby. I custom make the quilts using colors and prints you pick. I can also use your baby's favorite receiving blankets or baby blanket if you desire. My quilts are not like other picture quilts, they can be hand washed and will not be ruined by getting wet. I only charge $35 for these one of a kind quilts and promise that you won't be disappointed.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!! How long does it take?

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Little Miss Sew it All said...

About two weeks, but I can work fast if you need me to.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Monica Lambert said...

These really are the cutest darn baby quilts. My 2 year old little girl has one and she loves to look at the pictures of herself as well as of her mommey and daddy. I wish I would have had it when my husband was in Iraq to help her keep him close!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home