Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cards, Invitations, and Announcements




The cards shown here are wedding invitations I recently made for a couple getting married on the beach. What I like to do for my cards is meet with you and custom design the right card for your occasion. I usually make up 3-5 examples for you to choose from. I like to use pictures, ribbon, embossing (wet & dry), vellum, raffia, eyelets, and other fun stuff to dress up the card and make it unique. My cards are made with high quality paper and all hand crafted by me. My cards run $1 per card for orders of 100 or more and $1.25 for orders less than 100. I can rush orders for $1.50 per card. I have made thousands of baby announcements, adoption announcements, wedding invitations, retirement party invitations, thank you cards, birthday, cards, and more. I've never received negative feedback on any of my work and would be glad to supply references. For more examples of cards that I have made click on Card Creations under my links.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post pictures of your baby announcements???

~very interested

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Little Miss Sew it All said...

There are pictures of my two most popular selling baby announcemnets on my card creations link. Go to my complete profile in the lower right hand corner of this page, click on the link that reads ~ card creations. The are examples but of what I can do, if you want something differant there are no limits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home